Watching TV and movies can be an enjoyable way to relax and pass the time, but it can also be expensive if you’re subscribing to multiple streaming services. Luckily, there are ways to watch TV and movies for free. Here are a few options to consider:
- Free Streaming Services: There are a number of free streaming services available, such as Tubi, Vudu, and Pluto TV, that offer a wide selection of movies and TV shows. These services are supported by ads, so you’ll have to sit through a few commercials before and during the content, but it’s a small price to pay for free entertainment.
- Network Websites: Many TV networks have their own websites that allow you to stream episodes of current and past seasons of their shows for free. For example, ABC, NBC, and CBS all have websites that offer a selection of free episodes.
- Library Streaming Services: Many public libraries now offer streaming services to their patrons, such as Hoopla and Kanopy, which allow you to watch a wide variety of movies and TV shows for free with a library card.
- Free Trial Offers: Streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video offer free trials, which allow you to watch a selection of their content for free for a certain period of time. Be sure to cancel the subscription before the trial period is up, so you don’t get charged.
- Use an Antenna: If you have a television set, you can use an over-the-air (OTA) antenna to watch live TV for free. This will allow you to pick up local channels and national networks such as ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, and PBS.
It’s worth noting that some of the free streaming services may not have the latest movies or TV shows and the selection may be limited compared to paid services, but it’s a great way to discover new content and it’s a way to save money. With a little bit of research, you can find plenty of ways to watch TV and movies for free.
Leave a Reply